Jetzt
kostenlos
spielen!
World of Dungeons / Palast / Ankündigungen / Hello WoD-Germany   Thema geschlossen
Autor
Beitrag Seiten: 1

WoD-France Communication

Mag-Mor-Elf Schütze St.1
Barkladesh

Spieler: wodworlds

Link zum Post: [post:16650936]

Hey WoD-Germany,

first of all, my English is not the best, so please forgive any mistakes I might write in the wrong way.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Thierry and I am a long-term team-member from the french version of World-of-Dungeons.

During the past few months all the different WoD administrators talked and made a lot of conferences to find a global solution to avoid World-of-Dungeons is dying.
We are still discussing some ideas... but it looks very good right now.

Before we can announce the final decision, we need to talk to Bruder Tack to get his agreement getting things started soon.

The french community is in the leader position, so that is the reason I initate this topic.
I hope your german Administrators will do a translation as soon as possible?! 

Thats all so far, so we keep letting you know any further information.

Greetings from the french WoD-Community
Thierry

24.03.2018 13:28 Kommentieren

WoD-France Communication

Mag-Mor-Elf Schütze St.1
Barkladesh

Link zum Post: [post:16651306]

Bonjour WoD-Germany and Happy Easter,

it has been a few days, since I wrote to you.

We are happy to announce the first result of our many meetings.

World-of-Dungeons will receive some major updates in the near future. I try to list the planned changes

Overview
  • One global WoD-World, uniting all different WoD-Worlds
  • New main domain
  • Primary language will be english
  • Reorganization of the groups
  • Clean and reorganize the item-database
  • Most commodities will be removed from market while getting more dungeon drops
  • Gold-drops will be increased
  • New dungeon scheduling
  • More flexible player level upgrades
  • New basic skills for specific heroes
  • New Diamond-Market-Transactions

Details

One global WoD-World, uniting all different WoD-Worlds
We want to merge the game version of world-of-dungeons.fr and world-of-dungeons.de. In this way we achieve higher player numbers and hope for a lively international exchange.
Since we have developed different storylines over the years, we will integrate these piece by piece. This way both player bases experience new stories. However, this implementation may take a few months, so please be patient.

New main domain
Since we plan to merge the game versions, no different domains are needed anymore. The main domain will therefore become world-of-dungeons.net. But don't worry: You will be forwarded automatically by world-of-dungeons.de after the conversion.
However, you may need to create a new account.

Primary language will be english
Since we are merging the game data and come from different language areas, we had to choose a main language. Currently it is not possible to offer several languages at the same time. Therefore, the language will mainly be English. However, we will set up a forum area in which translations will be offered. At the same time, we are working on a more pleasant solution.

Reorganization of the groups
We plan to reduce the group size from 12 to 10 heroes. We are aware that this is a massive intervention, but we would like to give you our reasons.
First and foremost, a reduction in group size will lead to more groups in total. More groups lead to more trade, more duels, more clans and more interaction overall.
Also, there will be new hero classes, which will increase the overall power level. In order not to endanger the balancing of the dungeon, we consider a reduction in the groups to be necessary. Rescaling the dungeon to 12 heroes would take too much time.

Clean and reorganize the item-database
We will significantly reduce the content database. This applies in particular to the number of items. For example, we plan to remove the various types of ammunition where they are not absolutely necessary. Infinite ammunition leads to simpler configurations and thus a more pleasant entry into the game at all. This is necessary to win new players.
As soon as we have more details about the changes, we will inform you about this.

New dungeon scheduling
We will drastically reduce the timing of appointment dungeons. We believe that visiting the Date Dungeon is one of the most interesting aspects of world-of-dungeons and we want to give it more focus.
We are also considering reducing the standard time from 10 hours between dungeons to 8 hours. This is intended to keep downtime as low as possible when "not shortening". With a reduction of the shortened time to 6 hours there is unfortunately a lot of resistance on the part of the german admins. If you are also in favour, please leave a comment in the forum, this would give more emphasis to my argument.

New basic skills for specific heroes
We will give some classes new characteristics so that their identity is strengthened. For example, the Barbarian gets a basic HP regeneration of +5+50%HS, the Juggler gets a 2nd action in his basic version and the Gladiator gets a bonus of +3+34%HS on melee and ranged attacks. Some classes are not finally discussed by us yet (including, from your point of view, new classes from fr). As soon as all bonuses for the classes are fixed, we will present them to you in detail.

New Diamond-Market-Transactions
Our players from france are used to receiving a small toolkit directly for diamonds. After the German administration blocked this step again for a long time, I was able to reach at least a small compromise. For example, in the near future there will be small starter packages to buy that include a few consumables, increase health or improve experience retention by 5%. As far as I know, one of four packages will be available soon.

Of course we have to do a graphical redesign, which is neccessary to provide an exact uniform player world. Also the translations of all the different items, titles, descriptions, names, ... will take some time. To get things rolling, we will permanently include updates. The first "foreign" items should be ingame already (_herbert is in the lead to update the databases as soon as possible)

We would like to note that we will not introduce most design adjustments to the new world (darakesh?) as they could destroy your group planning. However, some of the changes will also be retained there.

With this major step, we hope to get WoD back to the old days, where thousands and thousands of players were online at the same time, hacking through the dungeons, talking in chatrooms, trading major markets and writing multiple threads in our forums.

Today there is so much hate in the world. Let our community stay away from racism and give foreigners a chance.
We start here!

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience with my english writing.

Thierry - and all the other WoD-Worlds...

01.04.2018 07:56 Kommentieren

WoD-France Communication

Mag-Mor-Elf Schütze St.1
Barkladesh

Link zum Post: [post:16651418]

Hallo WoD-Linge,

ich habe Nachhilfe genommen und bin nun der deutschen Sprache mächtig... meistens jedenfalls ;)

Wie einige von euch schon richtig festgestellt haben, war es natürlich ein Aprilscherz.

Auch wenn Einige von euch initial nicht sonderlich angetan waren, war das Feedback im Großen und Ganzen positiv.

Wir Admins dürfen uns jedes Jahr aufs Neue Gedanken machen, wie wir den 1. April gestalten und wie wir es rüber bringen.
Jedermanns Geschmack zu treffen ist dabei die Krux, daher nochmal ein gesammeltes Sorry von allen (deutschen) Admins, falls wir den Bogen etwas zu sehr gedehnt haben.

Wir hoffen ihr hattet dennoch ein kleines Schmunzeln auf den Lippen :)

Die temporär gestalteten "Diamant-Pakete" werden natürlich wieder aus dem Spiel genommen.
Einen Herzlichen Dank an dieser Stelle an unsere Designer, die die Drops erst möglich gemacht haben.

Bis zum nächsten Mal

Au revoir
Thierry aka Fetzner :)

im Namen aller WoD-Admins

03.04.2018 15:29 Kommentieren
Seiten: 1
World of Dungeons / Palast / Ankündigungen / Hello WoD-Germany
Thema geschlossen
Für jeden Beitrag ist immer der jeweilige Autor verantwortlich.
Das Forum basiert auf PunBB Version 1.1.5
Copyright © 2002-2004 by Rickard Andersson